Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Prep Time: ~10 minutes; Cook Time: 35 minutes; Yield: 9 servings; Supplies: 8×8 Glass Baking Dish
- ½ cup (or more) vegan powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond or soy milk
- or cheat and use softened Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the dough sheet on the parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, spices and vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the dough sheet.
- Roll up the dough sheet length/ long wise, and slice the roll into ~1 in thick pieces.
- Place the cinnamon rolls down, close together in the 8×8 Glass Baking Dish.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 30-35 minutes.
- Halfway through, check the rolls to see if they are rising and if the top is beginning to look light brown.
- While the rolls are baking, either make your vanilla glaze or soften pre-bought icing. If making from scratch:
- Add the vanilla extract to the powdered sugar and slowly add your soy/vanilla milk until the consistency is a smooth, slightly runny glaze.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven and drizzle with the vanilla glaze.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!