I was in the middle of a Target run and recently had a cart stopping experience. I saw Thomas PIZZA BAGELS! And they happen to be vegan. Who doesn’t have fond memories of making pizza bagels in college? But now, the bagel is already preseasoned to get the pizza party started. Start your week off right with the perfect scrumptious lunch or late night snack!
- 1 Thomas Pizza Bagel
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (I used Muir Glenn’s)
- ¼ cup Daiya mozzerella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the two halves of the pizza bagel on a baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the insides of the pizza bagel halves.
- Sprinkle with Daiya and whatever additional topping you like.
- Try green peppers, onion, or basil!
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
These are on shelves for a limited time only so go get some while they last!
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own!
I have added new restaurants to the Vegan Cleveland page, as well as, additional Ways to Save!
Are you interested in a manufacturer coupon search engine (how convenient!) or the latest in good eats in Cleveland? What are you waiting for? Check out the latest additions.
Who doesn’t love bread? I know we all feel like Oprah in that commercial, “I Love Bread. I. LOVE. BREAD!”
While we enjoy the carb-filled goodness, many of us don’t love making bread. It can be time consuming. It can be frustrating. But, my partner and I have been slowly been perfecting a recipe for our favorite kind of bread—pita bread!
Is it worth making pita at home? Absolutely. Store-bought pita is often several days old and simply doesn’t taste as good as hot out of the oven bread. Warm, toasty home-baked pita is worth the effort. It puffs up perfectly for ‘pocket pita’ sandwiches and pairs great with your favorite hummus.
This pita bread recipe produces a nutty, rich flavor along with a light, airy consistency. Once you taste it, you won’t be buying pita bread at the store again. … Okay, at least not when you have the time to make your own.
What are you waiting for? Give it a shot!
Cheers & happy cooking!
Continue reading “Recipe: Homemade Pita Bread”
It’s a beautiful weekend here in Cleveland. It’s 60 degrees and sunny….in February?! As an excuse to get back outside, I decided to split my weekly shopping into two trips. There are some amazing rebates right now, including one for $0.25 off any item on Ibotta! Plus, rare finds like $1.00 off any one Fieldroast item and a new money maker on French’s mustard!
Check out all the latest coupons and deals below!
Happy shopping (& eating)!
PS – As always, in case you missed them, check out my top ways to save and other recent savings posts
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own! Continue reading “Fresh Savings! Fieldroast, Daiya Pizza, Tom’s of Maine & more!”
Happy superb-owl day. 🙂 Do you have a party planned? Need ideas for appetizer inspirations? How about making avocado jalapeño wontons or broccoli cheddar potato skins? I’m going low key this year and making nachos with vegan cheese.
If you’re like me – you waited until the very last minute to go grocery shopping. Luckily, I scoured the internet to find the best coupons and rebates to help you save during your ‘down to the wire’ shopping trip.
Happy shopping (& eating)!
PS – As always, in case you missed them, check out my top ways to save and other recent savings posts.
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own! Continue reading “February Savings: Earth Balance, Califia, & more!”