As you know, I love snacks, and I love getting mail. Put the two together and you get a monthly VeganCuts subscription! Today, I received my February subscription box, and I thought I’d share the contents with you.
But first, did you miss my January VeganCuts review? If so, check it out now!
This month’s box has a pretty good variety of snacks, although there are three snack bars. The box included everything from I Heart Keenwah Quinoa puffs to almond butter to mushroom coffee (odd, I know). A full list of the items I received is below.
- Rebel Kitchen Coconut Mylk Drink, Chocolate
- I Heart Keenwah Sweet Chili Quinoa Puffs
- Noka Superfood Blend, Sweet Potato Goji
- Go Veggie Vegan Parmesan Cheese, sample
- Yumbutter Organic Superfood Almond Butter
- Go Raw Organic Seeds, Sprouted Watermelon
- Healthy Fruit Chillers, Orange
- Eco Trek Fitness Whole Food Bars
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Snack Bar, Apple Cinnamon
- LiveSmart Flax Bar, Original
Where to start?! Do you belong to any vegan-friendly monthly subscriptions? If so which ones? Do you have a favorite? I’d love to know!