Happy Saturday! I’m about to head to the grocery store to pick up a few essential items for my weekend baking ideas (stay tuned), and I thought I would share all the great deals I’ve compiled. Check out the following vegan-friendly savings to help you save more cash while you’re shopping this weekend.
$1.00, off when you buy any 1 So Delicious product
Whole Foods (Note, these are for the Cleveland area; Coupons vary by location)
- $0.75,off any one So Delicious creamer
- $2.00, off any two Litelife products
- $1.00, off any one Beyond Meat product through February 28, 2016
- $1.00, off any one Go Veggie product through March 31, 2016
Ibotta (Offers may vary based on store. I used Whole Foods to find the following offers).
- $1.00, off Go Veggie Cheese Alternatives (through 2/9/16)
- Stack the savings with the above-listed manufacturer coupon!
- Pick Your Own Offer, $0.25 off, including Avocados, Bananas and more
- $1.00, off Sweet Earth Veggie Burgers
- $0.30, off Squash or Clementines, any brand
- $1.00, off any one Nasoya TofuBaked/ Tofu, Pasta or Wraps
Shrink (My referral code is QUPAYE. This app is quickly turning into one of my new favorites.)
- $0.25, off any one olive oil
- $1.00, off any one Sweet Earth Veggie Burgers or Benevolent Bacon
- $1.00, off any one Simply Organic grinders, extract, or baking flavor
- $0.75, off any one Simply Organic glass bottle spices
- $0.5o, off any one Simply Organic mini spices