***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Prep Time: ~10 minutes; Cook Time: 35-45 minutes; Yield: 12 or 24 small bites (depending on how small you want them!)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 green onion
- 1 package of vegan cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- dried oregano or basil, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F & thaw the puff pastry per package instructions.
- Slice the zucchini into thin rounds (no need to salt/ weep).
- Chop the green onion into small rounds.
- Once the puff pastry is thaw, lay it on a parchment covered baking tray and spread a thin, even layer of vegan cream cheese (should be about a half package).
- Add the zucchini rounds and green onion.
- Drizzle a healthy amount of olive oil over the vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper and any herbs, to taste.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!