***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Prep Time: ~10 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes, Yield: 8-10 biscuits
Ingredients/ Shopping List:
- 2 cups, whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 8 tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- 1½ cups, vegan sour cream
- ½ cup or more chives, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mince the chives and gather the other ingredients.
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in 6 tbsp. of melted butter, and reserve the rest.
- Mix the ingredients with your hands until coated.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl.
- Place the sour cream and chives in the well.
- Combine the ingredients using a flat wooden spoon.
- It should form a dry, flaky/ crumbly dough.
- Scoop ½ cup of dough, and place it on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until you have used all of the dough.
- The biscuits should be placed 2″ apart.
- Bake the biscuits for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, and Enjoy!