Vegan Pigs in a Blanket
***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Prep Time: ~5 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes; Yield: 8 servings
- Pillsbury® Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet
- Lightlife Smart Dogs (or vegan hot dog of choice)
- Daiya Cheese Shreds (or other vegan cheese)
- Ketchup, mustard, or other sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the Pillsbury® Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet and roll it out on the parchment paper.
- Take a non-serrated knife and cut long triangles in the dough.
- Place the smart dogs at the short end of the dough (not the point) and roll them up.
- I actually played around with the dough and the smart dogs and decided to make some “full size” and cut the smart dogs in half for others. It works very well either way.
- *Note, you can also add some vegan cheese or other toppings before rolling up the smart dogs.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, or other dipping sauce. Enjoy!