***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back.
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients/ Shopping List:
- 3-4 tbsp. stick Earth Balance
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 large crusty Italian bread loaf
- 1 tsp. pizza seasoning or any oregano/ basil blend
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the bread loaf into 1″ slices almost all the way down the loaf, but leaving it connected at the bottom.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and the seasoning.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Generously slather the butter on each side of the individual slices.
- Place the buttered bread in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!