My partner loves asian-inspired flavors. He uses sesame oil when it isn’t necessary. He uses soy sauce at odd times. You get the idea. Well, I’ve been looking for new, quick & easy recipes with asian flavors outside the usual stir fry. I recently created a recipe for chilled sesame noodle salad, and now I’ve hit the mark again with a mixed cabbage salad with a citrus peanut dressing.
This has easily become a quick favorite because it’s so practical. You can make a large batch on Sunday and use it for lunches throughout the week. Simply keep the vinaigrette on the side and add the dressing as you go. The base flavors are mild—meaning this recipe is also easily adaptable. You can even make a few different dressings to keep it interesting.
If you stick true to the recipe you’ll end up with a crunchy, sweet and sour salad that tastes great. Plus, it’s so appetizing with all the vibrant colors! Give it a try!
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own! Continue reading “Mixed Cabbage Salad w/ Citrus Peanut Vinaigrette”
I was in the middle of a Target run and recently had a cart stopping experience. I saw Thomas PIZZA BAGELS! And they happen to be vegan. Who doesn’t have fond memories of making pizza bagels in college? But now, the bagel is already preseasoned to get the pizza party started. Start your week off right with the perfect scrumptious lunch or late night snack!
- 1 Thomas Pizza Bagel
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (I used Muir Glenn’s)
- ¼ cup Daiya mozzerella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the two halves of the pizza bagel on a baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the insides of the pizza bagel halves.
- Sprinkle with Daiya and whatever additional topping you like.
- Try green peppers, onion, or basil!
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
These are on shelves for a limited time only so go get some while they last!
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own!
It’s a beautiful weekend here in Cleveland. It’s 60 degrees and sunny….in February?! As an excuse to get back outside, I decided to split my weekly shopping into two trips. There are some amazing rebates right now, including one for $0.25 off any item on Ibotta! Plus, rare finds like $1.00 off any one Fieldroast item and a new money maker on French’s mustard!
Check out all the latest coupons and deals below!
Happy shopping (& eating)!
PS – As always, in case you missed them, check out my top ways to save and other recent savings posts
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own! Continue reading “Fresh Savings! Fieldroast, Daiya Pizza, Tom’s of Maine & more!”
My dad has a bit of a sweet tooth. The one dessert that his mom constantly had around the house for the holidays was a fresh, homemade pumpkin roll (and pies and cookies and all that good stuff, too). But let’s not get distracted, I’m here to talk about pumpkin roll.
I also have a strong love for all things pumpkin flavored, and I don’t believe that these baked goods should be stuck in the month of November. No, they should be enjoyed all-year long. Continue reading “Recipe: Vegan Pumpkin Roll”
Many of the rebate apps have recently updated their selections. I’ve compiled the updates below, as well as, am including links to a variety of vegan-friendly coupons.
PS – As always, in case you missed them, check out my top ways to save and other recent savings posts.
Continue reading “Coupon Alert: Produce, Go Veggie, So Delicious, Hampton Creek and much more!”