***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Prep Time: ~15 minutes; Yield: 24 oz/ 3 cups
Ingredients/ Shopping List:
- 2 cups, sun dried tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup, olive oil (I used the oil I drained from the sun dried tomato jar).
- 1 cup, fresh basil
- ¼ cup, fresh parsley
- 1 cup, pine nuts, toasted
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- ¼ cup, vegan parmesan cheese
- Pepper, fresh ground, to taste
- Toast the pine nuts over low heat until golden brown.
- Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, olive oil, basil, parsley, garlic, shallot, and cheese in a food processor.
- Pulse until well mixed.
- You may need to slowly add in more olive oil to achieve a smooth consistency with small chunks.
- Spread on crusty bread or crackers and enjoy!