- 50-60 minutes (30-35 cook, 20 prep/post)
- One 9×13 cake pan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x13 baking pan.
- Make 3 eggs worth of egg replacer or mash 3 bananas.
- Mix together cake mix, water, oil, and egg replacer according to the boxed mix directions.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until cake is done (my oven took 32 minutes for a toothpick to come out clean).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for ~5 minutes.
- Flip the cake onto a cooling rack, and allow to cool completely.
- Then move the cake onto whatever surface you will use for your display.
- Evenly spread a thin layer of Vanilla Frosting around the edges and on top of the cake.
- Spray a hefty coating of Green Edible Cake Decorating Spray on the icing.
- Create your graveyard display using fake tombstones, pumpkins, spooky tree, etc. Get creative!
- Remove the frosting from three Oreos and crumble the cookie.
- Place the crumbled up Oreos on a few graves to make them look “fresh.”
- Strew Halloween Sprinkles around the cake.