Prep Time: ~5 minutes; Cook Time: 10 minutes
***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Ingredients/ Shopping List:
- 1 Thomas Pizza Bagel (If you can’t find “Pizza Bagel,” I recommend using onion or plan. You can re-create the pizza flavor by adding dried oregano and basil to your sauce!)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (I used Muir Glenn’s)
- ¼ cup Daiya mozzerella cheese
- Extra toppings to taste such as basil, green pepper or onion!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the two halves of the pizza bagel on a baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the insides of the pizza bagel halves.
- Sprinkle with Daiya and whatever additional topping you like.
- Try green peppers, onion, or basil!
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your liking.