Prep Time: ~15 minutes; Cook Time: 0 minutes; Yield: Serves 6-8
- 4-6 tbsp peanut butter (depending on if you prefer more peanut butter or a tangier taste)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2-4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange or other citrus juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 ½ tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 small head of red cabbage
- 1 small head of green cabbage
- 1/3 cup shallots, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions or Vidalia onion
- Mix the peanut butter, water, and rice vinegar until well combined.
- Add the remaining dressing ingredients and stir until no clumps remain.
- Chop the cabbage into thin strips, and slice the other veggies.
- In a bowl, combine all of the cabbage slaw veggies.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies, and toss until well coated.
- Enjoy! How easy was that?