I was in the middle of a Target run and recently had a cart stopping experience. I saw Thomas PIZZA BAGELS! And they happen to be vegan. Who doesn’t have fond memories of making pizza bagels in college? But now, the bagel is already preseasoned to get the pizza party started. Start your week off right with the perfect scrumptious lunch or late night snack!
- 1 Thomas Pizza Bagel
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (I used Muir Glenn’s)
- ¼ cup Daiya mozzerella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the two halves of the pizza bagel on a baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the insides of the pizza bagel halves.
- Sprinkle with Daiya and whatever additional topping you like.
- Try green peppers, onion, or basil!
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
These are on shelves for a limited time only so go get some while they last!
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own!
Happy superb-owl day. 🙂 Do you have a party planned? Need ideas for appetizer inspirations? How about making avocado jalapeño wontons or broccoli cheddar potato skins? I’m going low key this year and making nachos with vegan cheese.
If you’re like me – you waited until the very last minute to go grocery shopping. Luckily, I scoured the internet to find the best coupons and rebates to help you save during your ‘down to the wire’ shopping trip.
Happy shopping (& eating)!
PS – As always, in case you missed them, check out my top ways to save and other recent savings posts.
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own! Continue reading “February Savings: Earth Balance, Califia, & more!”
I’m Italian, and I love pasta. However, I try to limit the amount of carbs I eat throughout the week so I tend to save some of my favorite Italian meals for special treats and holiday dinners. I usually make a hearty vegan lasagna for Christmas dinner, but this year I have been planning to make vegan stuffed shells. Continue reading “A Vegan Holiday: Recipe Stuffed Shells”
Who doesn’t love fall?
It’s my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the weather, and the food! Once there is a crisp chill in the air, I tend to make at least one dish per week that utilizes a type of squash. But hey, I’m still the first to admit that all squash varieties have their ups and downs. I don’t think anyone enjoys hacking one open, but if you point in the effort, it’s so, so worth it! Think about a warm, sweet, roasted butternut squash, or how about spaghetti squash with homemade pesto sauce? Yum. Continue reading “Recipe: Roasted Acorn Squash with Brown Rice, Beans, and Vegetables”