***Please feel free to share widely, just give me some credit or a link back
Prep Time: ~15 minutes; Cook Time: ~15 minutes; Yield: Serves 6
Ingredients/ Shopping List:
Wonton & Filling
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- ½ cup onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- 20-30 wonton skins
- ¼ cup gluten free tamari
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- Dash of sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce or chili garlic sauce
- Preheat the oven to 426F.
- Mince the garlic, onion, and jalapeño ,and cube the avocados.
- Toss all ingredients to combine. Be careful not to smash the avocado!
- Place a small spoonful of the mixture on a wonton wrapper.
- Wet the sides of the wonton wrapper and press the edges together to seal it.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all wontons are made.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bake the wontons for 14 minutes or until they are crisp and a golden brown.
- While the wontons are baking make your dipping sauce. Simply whisk all ingredients together and set it aside.
- Assemble and enjoy!