I was in the middle of a Target run and recently had a cart stopping experience. I saw Thomas PIZZA BAGELS! And they happen to be vegan. Who doesn’t have fond memories of making pizza bagels in college? But now, the bagel is already preseasoned to get the pizza party started. Start your week off right with the perfect scrumptious lunch or late night snack!
- 1 Thomas Pizza Bagel
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (I used Muir Glenn’s)
- ¼ cup Daiya mozzerella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the two halves of the pizza bagel on a baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the insides of the pizza bagel halves.
- Sprinkle with Daiya and whatever additional topping you like.
- Try green peppers, onion, or basil!
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
These are on shelves for a limited time only so go get some while they last!
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own!