The holidays are just a few days away, and if you’re like me, you still have some shopping to do – at least at the grocery store. The good news is I’m here to help. I’ve scoured the web and have compiled vegan-friendly holiday savings to help make your shopping list below. Enjoy!
$1.00, off when you buy any 3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Products
Whole Foods (Note, these are for the Cleveland area; Coupons vary by location)
- 55¢ off any 1 If You Care Product such as baking cups and parchment paper
- $1.50 off any 2 Simply Organic Spice Bottles or Flavor/Extracts
- $1.00 off any 1 Organic Refined Coconut Oil, 15-oz Organic Manna (coconut butter) and 15-oz Organic Shortening
- $1.00 off any 1 Frontier Co-op Bottled Spice, Baking Flavor or Extract
- $1.00 off any 1 Bag of Enjoy Life Baking Chocolate
- $1.00 off 2 Quaker Oats Standard or Quick OneOatmeal Canisters
- $.50 off 1 Sugar In The Raw® 100 Count Packet Box or 2lb. Bulk Box
- You can often stack savings by shopping at Target and using the Cartwheel App, including current offers for 25% off Way Better Snacks, 5% off Reynolds wrap or 10% off Ziploc holiday bags and containers.
- Save $1.00/1, good through January 31, 2016
Ibotta (Offers may vary based on store. I used Whole Foods to find the following offers).
- $0.25, off Tomatoes/ Carrots
- $0.25, off Club Soda/ Cranberry Juice
- $1.00, off Stevia in the Raw/ Stevia Organic White
- $0.25, off Chips, any brand
- Pick Your Own Offer, $0.25 off including Avocados, Bananas and more
- $1.00, Nasoya Tofu Baked, Tofu, Noodles, or Wraps
- $1.00, Califia Iced Coffee or Almond Milk
- $0.25, off Green Onions, Bread, Apples, or Cereal
- $0.25, off any coffee creamer
- $0.55, off 1 GOYA coconut milk
- $1.00, Nasoya TofuBaked/ Tofu, Pasta or Wraps
Shrink (My referral code is QUPAYE. This app is quickly turning into one of my new favorites.)
- $0.25, off Oranges/ Broccoli
- $1.00, off Simply Organic grinders, extract, or baking flavor
- $0.75, off Simply Organic glass bottle spices
- $0.5o, off Simply Organic mini spices
So what are you making for the holidays? I’m still finalizing the dinner menu and am torn on what to serve. I come from an Italian family, and I had my heart set on making Vegan Stuffed Shells instead of my usual lasagna. Unfortunately, Kitehill Vegan Ricotta has been sold out for going on two weeks. Wish me luck!
Cheers & Happy shopping!