If you’re hosting your family and friends for the Thanksgiving holiday, I bet this weekend is full of two things – menu planning and grocery shopping! I just finished my list and plan to get to the grocery store soon myself.
Curious about my menu plans? Here are the highlights. Some recipes coming soon.
- Fall Minestrone Soup
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
- Vegan Snickerdoodles
Stay tuned! For now, I’ve compiled current vegan-friendly savings to help keep your holiday shopping list budget to a minimum!
Ibotta (Offers may vary based on store. I used Whole Foods to find the following offers).
- $0.50, Bananas/ Lemons
- $0.50, Potatoes/ Carrots/ Red Peppers/ Zucchini
- $0.50, Stuffing/ Bread
- $0.50, Canned Pumpkin/ Cranberry Sauce
- $1.00, Sugar in the Raw/ Stevia in the Raw
- Pick Your Own Offer, $0.25, Bananas, Onions, Salad Mix, Kiwis, Grapefruit
- $1.00, Nasoya Tofu Baked, Tofu, Noodles, or Wraps
- $1.00, Califia Iced Coffee or Almond Milk
- $0.25, Potatoes/ Sweet Potato/ Green Beans
- $0.25, Bread/ Cereal/ Quinoa
- $0.25, Apples
- $1.25, Wheat Thins
- $1.00, Nasoya TofuBaked/ Tofu, Pasta or Wraps
You can often stack savings by shopping at Target and using the Cartwheel App, including a current offer for 25% off any Gardein product. There are also some great Target only coupons such as $10 Target Gift Card with a $50 food/ beverage purchase and $1.00/1 Boca Food item.
Additionally, Beyond Beef is offering a coupon $1.00/1 product, good through December 1.
Cheers & Happy shopping!